Pages

Day 170

4th of July.
Michael Bublé concert.

He had great stage presence and really hammed it up with the crowd. We were thoroughly entertained and enjoyed the concert.

 

Andrew loved the full jazz band.

 

At one point in the concert Michael Bublé walked out into the middle of the audience and sang on a platform set up in the middle of the room!

 

Towards the end he let the confetti floodgates open.

 
He ended the show by singing Song for You a cappella with no microphone. At first we thought there was a technical difficulty with the microphone until we listened to the lyrics. The chorus says:
“We were alone, and I was singing this song for you”
It was pretty amazing to hear him singing a cappella, without a microphone, in an arena of thousands of people and we were all able to hear him. Everyone went silent.

1 comment:

  1. I'm embarrassed to admit that I just listened to his music for the first time LAST week. (unless I heard it another time and didn't realize it because I also learned that he sings a whole different genre then I thought) So uncultured me!

    ReplyDelete